Rape this is a very complicated situation? pls help?

Philosophische und kritische Überlegungen zum Thema Traum und Traumdeutung

Moderator: Mirakulix

Rape this is a very complicated situation? pls help?

Beitragvon Nigedreasia » 17.03.2010, 07:26

Ok so i know that if a girl says NO, during sex it can be considered rape if a guy carrys on. Ok i tell ye the honest story. I met a guy we have sex the night before, we wake up the next morning both of us up for sex. I get on top of him , i then realise am sore. He asks me to move around more, but i cant. So i say to him to get on top, so that way he will have to move around more. He then gets on top the starts to go really fast, at first it ok. Then it begins to go really fast, and it hurts i think to myself say slow down but i can barely speak he thrusting so hard. Then i shout NO, to get his attension. Then immediately he gets his two arms around my lower back and i find myself being pull up in a grip. I think to myself ''You Ignorant prick, you didnt even want to listen to me? Tell him slow down no dont bother he could be a guy that gets a kick and gos faster. I say to myself dont worry he will *** soon. He lets go of my grip i lay back and ask he gona ***? Am thinking i just want the sex over. he says no, it then over shortly. Am confused did he grip me, cos he didnt want to stop. Or did he do it as a trill? or was it just plain rape? And i never ask why he did it. If it happened to you how you view it?
singapore journal by matt donath
When you're dead, you're dead. That's it. Marlene Dietrich
Nigedreasia
Träumerle

Zurück zu Traum und Wirklichkeit