Weird weird weird family stuff... someone help or just read?

Philosophische und kritische Überlegungen zum Thema Traum und Traumdeutung

Moderator: Mirakulix

Weird weird weird family stuff... someone help or just read?

Beitragvon Coicestonse » 18.03.2010, 19:58

Bild
Okay where do I start... lol
After my parents separated last summer, my dad starting dating one of my friends' mom. My sister and I got kicked out of my dad's house so we now live with our mom and have done for about 6 months. My friend and her mom moved in with my dad around the same time...

That's not the weird part... even though it's kinda difficult to follow haha.
My dad stopped talking to me cause he's like "too busy" or something. He refers to my mother as the "dragon woman" and refuses to visit my sister and I because we remind him of her. Ridiculous.

Anyway, my friend just called me literally 5 minutes ago and told me something that I don't even know how to respond to. My dad's girlfriend (my friend's mom) is pregnant... :
Apparently my friend found out by finding an ultrasound scan. She's mad that they didn't tell her. Should I be mad they didn't tell me either? I only feel kinda weirded out by this. I'm 18, my sister is 20, and my friend is 17... It's so strange that we're all going to have a half sibling baby!!

I just want to know how to react to this.. Or if anyone's been in the same situation.. lol or similar I guess. Thanks for reading!! :)
vdekje amerikane
Englishmen hate Liberty and Equality too much to understand them. But every Englishman loves a pedigree. George Bernard Shaw
Coicestonse
Träumerle

Zurück zu Traum und Wirklichkeit